Client Experience is at the heart of our business and we’re looking for someone legitimately passionate about testing. Someone who looks at code and thinks, ‘I’m going to break this!’ for no other reason, but to be sure a Client doesn’t once it’s deployed. It’s a tech-focused environment, so having pride in your work will serve you well.
As a Client Services Test Engineer within our Client Services department, you will be responsible for ensuring that development changes/enhancements deployed by our Technical team conform to specifications and exceed the high level of quality that our clients expect. As well as, assisting and responding to Clients with any issues/queries that arise via our Zendesk service support.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
Responsibility and Accountability
Planning and executing testing procedures prior to any agreed release schedule – writing and execute test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues, etc.
- Liaise with Clients and internal stakeholders to identify requirements for new features/enhancements to the app
- Perform manual and automated tests – making sure that test requirements match test objectives.
- Take ideas/suggestions from peers and translate these into fully described proposals to improve working practices
- Influence peers on risks and improvement process to assure the quality of the work that the business delivers
- Serve as the first point of contact for our Clients via Zendesk, ensuring SLA’s are met
- Capture validated, and Client queries/issues for further processing by our development team, using Jira.
- Documenting User Stories and Acceptance criteria to agreed time scales and quality criteria for the development team to work with.
- Carries out such tasks as directed to meet the needs of the business
- Competent in executing test cases and writing user stories.
- Excellent technical knowledge of programming language and platforms and have a good understanding of the software testing lifecycle.
- Who thinks of our Client first, focusing on the Client experience when we build, change and upgrade our code.
You must have
- Minimum of 2 years of automation
- Experience in Software Testing / API Testing / Agile / Automation Testing
- Experience of writing tests scripts
- Good writing and communications skills
- Client focused and be willing to be flexible when required to create a successful mutual engagement , including attend Client calls for onboarding or issue management