Intilery is a CRM and Marketing automation provider. Due to significant growth plans an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our expanding team. We have existing developers responsible for building and maintaining our marketing platform. We are looking to expand our technical team to help us deliver new features to meet the needs of our existing clients.
We are looking for a candidate who is happy to take ownership of their solutions and show initiative to improve the experience across the full breadth of Intilery and its product. The candidate should demonstrate a passion for simplicity, new concepts and technologies and great user experience for our clients.
As a member of our team, you would be responsible for developing and maintaining our whole stack. A typical day might involve investigating and fixing a high priority issue, working with the team to improve an existing feature, brainstorming solutions, building a backend for a new part of our platform or jumping in on a client meeting to understand some new requirements.
- Angular front-end features
- AWS infrastructure components
- Back-end components such as AWS lambda functions or rest controllers within our core Java apps
Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for:-
- Sharing and brainstorming solutions with the development team and wider business
- Helping shape the product roadmap
Our stack is built on AWS and includes NoSQL (Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Athena), Angular, Typescript, Lambda and Java. Candidates must have 2 years commercial experience of:-
- Full stack development
- Java and Spring Framework
- HTML and CSS
- Testing frameworks
The ideal candidate will have some commercial experience of:-
- Cloud platforms e.g. AWS, GCP
- Version control techniques e.g. github, bitbucket e.t.c
- Both SQL and NoSQL databases
Salary 45K + bonus + Benefits
- 25 days annual leave (plus extra day for your birthday) plus all public/bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share Options
- Extensive range of training/development & potential progression opportunities
Want to apply?
If you’re interested in applying for the position of Full Stack Developer at Intilery, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.